Averitt Takes Care Of Women Truck Drivers & Gets You Home To What You Enjoy!
It isn’t just one thing that makes Averitt a great career destination for women drivers – it’s all the things! At Averitt, we make safety, home time and opportunities for growth a priority for female drivers. That’s on top of better pay, better benefits, better equipment and a positive company culture. So, whether you’re on or off the road, life is good…Turn here.
Averitt puts the safety and security of our women drivers first and offers all the advantages you deserve on the road.
It’s a fact: Our female truck drivers enjoy comfortable work schedules so they can spend more time doing what they love most and being with family. On the road, we have over 100 safe, clean and convenient service centers throughout 21 states where you can park safely nearly anywhere your route takes you. You’ll love features such as washers and dryers, showers, and exercise rooms. Offering outstanding amenities to our female Averitt associates let’s them know how much we value their service and care about their safety.
Amenities you can enjoy with Averitt:
- Average equipment age is 3.0 years
- Automated ID access
- Security cameras and guards on premises
- On-site, state-of-the-art maintenance facilities and equipment
- Clean, professional environment
- Uniforms tailored for females
- Spouse rider programs available
- Excellent insurance coverage that includes medical, prescription, dental, vision and hearing starting as low as $94.55/week for family plans and $36.45/week for individual plans.
- Profit-sharing program in which our profits are given back to you as monthly direct deposits into your retirement account
- Referral rewards - cash bonuses for referrals
- Annual uniform allotment to help maintain your uniform
- 8 paid holidays (after 30 days) and paid time off (after 90 days)
These benefits, combined with a team-oriented culture and opportunities for career growth, help Averitt show unity throughout its network and to its customers.