Averitt CDL-A Truck Drivers, Delivering Entertainment
Averitt’s unique and exciting On Tour Logistics (OTL) division is about more than bumping a dock; it’s about hard work and dedication, finding adventure and making lasting relationships. It’s a family.
OTL supports concert tours, sporting events and just about everything entertainment related. And we’re looking for regional drivers who enjoy meeting new people and can commit to multi-week runs for these exciting CDL-A opportunities. Get top pay, drive the best equipment, and deliver entertainment when you join the OTL family.
Production: Production runs are one-time moves that can be one-ways or roundtrips and could include layovers. Drivers get their regional mileage rate of pay, plus stops and other accessorial pay.
Tours: Tours average 6-8 weeks. Drivers on tours are typically placed on a weekly salary that is pro-rated on partial weeks.
Regional: When the entertainment needs slow down, you don’t! Drivers make competitive mileage pay by moving regional freight when they are not running production or on tours!
Join Averitt’s OTL division and get:
- Competitive pay
- 8 paid holidays (after 30 days) and paid time off (after 90 days)
- Excellent insurance coverage that includes medical, prescription, dental, vision and hearing starting as low as $88.90/week for family plans and $34.15/week for individual plans
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- Profit-sharing program in which our profits are given back to you as monthly direct deposits into your retirement account
- Referral rewards: Cash bonuses for referrals
Some requirements to be an OTL driver:
6 months of entertainment driving experience to join the OTL team right away or you will need 3 months' experience with Averitt
To join the Averitt team, you will need:
- Minimum of 6 months' verifiable tractor-trailer experience in the past 3 years
- Minimum of 1-4 months' verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past year, 3 weeks of paid training
- Passport for tours in Canada. (Averitt will reimburse once selected for OTL if drivers do not already have a passport.)
- Ability and willingness to work the gear in the trailer. Drivers will be required to assist in loading and unloading the trailer. Drivers will have to be able to call the pack and properly secure it with load bars and straps.
- Commitment to stay out months at a time. Once selected, drivers must be committed to completing the tour.
- Ability to be flexible. In this industry, customers change delivery times and even book tours and production loads at the last minute.