At Averitt, we promote from within, offering opportunities to our own first. So, once you’re on the team, there’s no limit to how far you can go. Better pay, better benefits, etc. will be right there with you…Turn Here
Why are more CDL-A truck drivers turning to Averitt?
- Uniformed company with quality people and a culture built on structured organization
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion from within after completion of 6 months in current position
- 1,000+ (10%) associates who have been with the Averitt team for 20 or more years!
- Leading transportation provider since 1971
- Dedicated accounts – CDL-A truck driver students welcome!
- Local accounts – get home daily!
- We love our vets! Make your transition to a civilian life a smooth one with GI Bill benefits!
Must have a minimum of 4 - 11 months verifiable experience in the past 3 years or 1 year of verifiable experience in the past 5 years.
You will be paid six hundred dollars per week while training – training time can range from 1-3 weeks
Turn Here for equipment that works as hard as you do:
- Assigned, safe, well-maintained Volvos & Freightliners.
- All with APUs and 100% automatic transmissions.
- Our equipment has several intelligent safety features to include: collision- avoidance system, lane-departure system, anti-jackknife/ rollover stability system and much more.
- Safely park at more than 100 Averitt facilities, many with on-duty security, fuel pumps, showers, exercise rooms
Turn here for a quality of life that matches the quality of your work:
- 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
- Phenomenal pay
- Paid Time Off – up to 8 weeks
- Wellness programs available
- Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.)
- Company-paid life insurance & short-term disability benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Wells Fargo banking products
- Profit sharing & 401(k) plans
- Company provided professional uniforms
- Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package
- Includes option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
- Averitt smartphone app for our drivers to download; assists with communication & convenience
- Driver Support Specialists located at our Service Centers to assist our drivers & help with concerns face to face
- Red Thinkin' Rewards – points program that encourages you to meet specific fuel & service goals and in return earn points towards a selection of over 12,000 gift items.
- Referral rewards – cash bonuses for referrals
Ready to change? Turn here and apply today!
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.