Get on a real career path with weekly home time & so much more!
Averitt’s CDL-A regional truck driving careers offer generous earnings, home time, benefits, equipment, and unique advantages other carriers can’t match. When you apply to be part of the Averitt team, you'll be blown away by everything that goes with our CDL-A regional driving opportunities.
It’s a fact: Regional CDL-A Company Truck Drivers with Averitt enjoy guaranteed pay and comfortable work schedules so they can spend more time doing what they love most.
Why are more CDL-A truck drivers turning to Averitt?
- 92% of our regional CDL-A truck drivers are home by noon on Saturday and average 65+ hours at home each week
- Regional drivers with Hazmat endorsement average $1,350 per week
- $1,250 weekly guaranteed minimum pay
- Paid by practical miles
- 16-state coverage, primarily South and Midwest lanes with a typical dispatch within 500 miles of your domicile
- 100% no-touch freight
- 8 paid holidays (after 30 days) and paid time off (after 90 days)
- Excellent insurance coverage that includes medical, prescription, dental, vision and hearing starting as low as $88.90/week for family plans and $34.15/week for individual plans
- Most benefits are effective after 30 days
- Company-sponsored per diem program
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- Profit-sharing program in which our profits are given back to you as monthly direct deposits into your retirement account
- Referral rewards – cash bonuses for referrals
- A network of safe, secure facilities for parking
- Averitt’s fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional truck driver jobs. Drivers can change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership.
- PAID TRAINING! Must have 1+ months' verifiable tractor-trailer experience in the past 3 years to go through our 1 - 3-week program
In the past 5 years, we have proudly transferred 800 regional drivers to other Averitt units as their lifestyle and career paths changed.