Averitt Knows How To Reward CDL-A Team Truck Drivers!
If home time and miles are at the top of your list, Averitt has LTL shuttle and dedicated linehaul team driving positions. These opportunities offer excellent home time, regular miles and hours, and no-surprise, steady freight. That means outstanding rewards for your work and plenty of time off for your life! Take a look at the CDL-A team truck driver jobs we have open and connect with us today.
CDL-A Team Shuttle Driving Advantages:
- Transport LTL freight overnight internally between service centers throughout our network – no customer sites or city traffic hassles
- No-touch freight; 100% drop and hook
- Bring your teammate OR we'll pair you with a compatible co-driver
- Average $4,160 per week split; $216,320 per year split
- Average 5,200-5,300 miles per week split
- Competitive pay starting at .80 CPM split
- Company-sponsored per diem program adds an average of $80-$100 in tax savings to your paycheck each week
CDL-A Dedicated Team Truck Driving Jobs Offer:
- Consistent customers and miles
- Pay determined by account
- Weekend home time
Averitt Advantages for Class A Team Truck Drivers:
- Excellent insurance coverage that includes medical, prescription, dental, vision and hearing starting as low as $88.90/week for family plans and $34.15/week for individual plans
- Profit-sharing program in which our profits are given back to you as monthly direct deposits into your retirement account
- Red Thinkin’ Rewards point system where you earn gifts like iPads, laptops, TVs, vacations and more!
- Referral rewards - $1,000 cash bonuses + 2,500 Red Thinkin’ Rewards points for each person who completes an app!
- 100+ safe, secure facilities in 21 states, many with on-site fuel, amenities, showers, laundry, and support centers
- Professional equipment with state-of-the-art safety technology
- Room to grow with no limits! We promote from within. If you're looking to advance, you can do it here from dock to driving to leadership and everything in between
- Over 15% of our workforce has been with Averitt for 20+ years