Dedicated/supply chain drivers enjoy the many privileges that come with having consistent customers. Unlike our other dedicated accounts our dedicated flex position offers a good balance of driving for a variety of dedicated customers all while enjoying the benefits of a flexible work schedule.
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver Benefits:
- Competitive pay:
- Experienced starting pay is .50 cpm; increase to .51 cpm at 6 months; top pay of .52 cpm reached in 1 year
- Miles will fluctuate depending on which account you are working on
- Experienced drivers average $65,000 - $73,000 per year
- Stop and loading/unloading pay (not all accounts)
- Detention, breakdown and layover pay when applicable
- Company sponsored per diem program
- Generally, home every week - rarely out two weeks
- Beinga daptable to changeand having the desire to work with awide variety of freightare key requirements for these positions
- Occasionally supporting other Averitt operations when needed; to ensure you'll always be rolling
- Serving multiple customers, will only work for 1 account at a time (a minimum of 1 week or until the customer's needs are met) then haul another dedicated customer's product
- Paid time off including 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
- Excellent insurance coverage that includes medical, prescription, dental, vision and hearing starting as low as $90.35/week for family plans and $35.30/week for individual plans
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- Profit Sharing plan allows you to share in the rewards of our efforts, with a portion of our profits given back to you as monthly direct deposits into your retirement account
- Referral rewards - cash bonuses for referrals
- Averitt's fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional truck driver jobs. Drivers can change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership
- Must have 6 months' verifiable experience in the past 3 years or 6 months' verifiable experience in the past 5 years or 5 years verifiable experience in the past 10 years.
Ready to make a change? APPLY NOW to be an Averitt CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver!
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.