Averitt Express is currently seeking professional CDL-A truck drivers to join us in our flatbed driver division. Cover 15 states in the South and Mid-Atlantic regions, hauling mostly steel, lumber, and building materials.
CDL-A Flatbed Driver Benefits:
- Competitive pay:
- Starting pay .48 cpm
- Average of 2,100 miles per week
- Average $1,150 per week / $50,000 - $65,000 per year
- $15 load secure paid on every load
- $60 tarp pay
- $30 re-tarp or untarp pay (in the event of a stop off)
- $100 stop pay (doesn't include origin, destination or turn around)
- Breakdown, layover and detention pay when applicable
- Weekly home time
- Paid time off including 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
- Excellent insurance coverage that includes medical, prescription, dental, vision and hearing starting as low as $90.35/week for family plans and $35.30/week for individual plans
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- Profit Sharing plan allows you to share in the rewards of our efforts, with a portion of our profits given back to you as monthly direct deposits into your retirement account
- Referral rewards - cash bonuses for referrals
- Averitt's fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional truck driver jobs. Drivers can change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership
- PAID TRAINING! Requires 4 months' verifiable experience in the past 3 years or 6 months' verifiable experience in the past 5 years.
- From working with top-notch colleagues and learning new skills, to teaming up with people who take pride in their jobs (and yours) - once you get a taste of the Averitt culture, you'll want in for the long haul. In fact, more than 15% of our associates have been with us for more than 20 years.
Ready to make a change? APPLY NOW to be an Averitt CDL-A Flatbed Driver!
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.