Now hiring CDL-A Drivers with 6 months of tractor trailer experience!
We're looking for dedicated CDL-A drivers to help serve our candy customer in Butler, Missouri.
Drivers on this account must live within 60 mile radius from the Averitt location.
This CDL-A dedicated driving position entails:
- Deliver finished goods to distribution centers and pick up raw materials.
- Assigned, modern &well-maintained equipment
- Running area of CO, TX, GA, NC, SC, OH, IN, MI, IL, WI, MN, NE, KS and MO.
- No Canada or NY runs
- Pulling reefer trailers majority of the time
- Driver can take truck home on weekend (bobtail)
- You'll enjoy being HOME EVERY WEEK
- Average 2,300 - 2,400 miles/ week
Experienced CDL-A Drivers (with 6 months of solo driving experience):
- Starting pay is .46 cpm
- Average $1058 - $1104 / week
Check out thebenefits of being an Averitt CDL-A driver:
- Family & individual BlueCross BlueShield medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as:
$81.70 per week for family coverage
$32.05 per week for single coverage
With the option of even lower medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
- Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals
- Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.)
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
- Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation)
- Uniform program- Averitt will provide
- Profit sharing, Traditional and Roth 401(k)
- Referral rewards program
- Weekly direct payroll deposits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Wells Fargo banking products
- Wellness programs available
- Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and most meals
- A professional atmosphere with quality people since 1971!
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.