New guaranteed minimum pay for flatbed drivers + home every single week!
Averitt has CDL-A flatbed driver jobs open across multiple states offering guaranteed minimum weekly pay for hauling steel, lumber and building materials. Another outstanding Averitt advantage for flatbedders? Home time every single week! As a matter of fact, you can expect to be home by noon on Saturday and average 65+ hours at home each week. We invite you to learn more about Averitt, the most service-oriented, professional flatbed team in the nation!
Why are CDL-A flatbed truck driver careers just better at Averitt?
- Weekly home time. 92% of drivers in our flatbed fleet are home by noon on Saturday and average 65+ hours at home each week
- $1,250 weekly guaranteed minimum pay, but average $1,440 in 5 days
- Paid by practical miles
- 14-state coverage, primarily South, Midwest and lower Northeast lanes (AL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MD, MS, NC, OH, PA, SC, TN, VA, WV), with a typical dispatch within 500-600 miles of your domicile.
- Customer-to-customer runs
- 8 paid holidays (after 30 days) and paid time off (after 90 days)
- Excellent insurance coverage that includes medical, prescription, dental, vision and hearing starting as low as $94.55/week for family plans and $36.45/week for individual plans.
- Most benefits are effective after 30 days
- Company-sponsored per diem program
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- Profit-sharing program in which our profits are given back to you as monthly direct deposits into your retirement account
- Referral rewards – cash bonuses for referrals
- A network of safe, secure facilities for parking
- Averitt’s fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional truck driver jobs. Drivers can change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership.
In the past 5 years, we have proudly transferred 800 truck drivers to other Averitt units as their lifestyle and career paths changed.